This is a (4) axis stepper driver Arduino shield that is perfect for use with GRBL (garble) and other Arduino applications. The steppers drivers can be Pololu A4983, Pololu A4988 or open source StepStick drivers. These drivers can run steppers motors at up to 30V and 2 amp per coil. The resolution is jumper selectable per driver between full step,2x, 4x, 8x and 16x microstepping. Soon there will be relay driver board that is pin compatible with the stepper drivers that could be used to control spindle motors and coolant devices.
The plug in drivers are a great low cost solution for low power CNC devices. The drivers can easily be moved to other projects or replaced if they are damaged.
- Screw terminal blocks for all stepper motor connections
- Screw terminal block for the motor power supply.
- Arduino reset button for easy access to reset the Arduino.
- Jumpers for resolution selection.
- Motor enable wired to an Arduino pin. Default is set to enable motors.
- Works with GRBL (see user guide for pin reassignments)
See this page for ordering the part