XMOS Controller

Post your build logs here

Re: XMOS Controller

Postby doxter14 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 pm

bdring wrote:I added code for the Z-axis. It only took me about an hour to code both the XMOS and the PC side and test it all. I didn't need the Z-Axis during development, but now that I am doing a lot more engravings, I wanted to have it. Here is the latest interface.
xmos_rev_0_6_1.JPG

Hi bdring, after I replied on your another post I found this topic with your program for engraving. This program can access serial port, can you share this program source code ? thank you.
doxter14

Re: XMOS Controller

Postby cvoinescu » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:19 pm

doxter14 wrote:Hi bdring, after I replied on your another post I found this topic with your program for engraving. This program can access serial port, can you share this program source code ? thank you.

I'm not sure you noticed, but this thread is more than five years old. Your only other post to date also responds to a thread from 2009, resurrected briefly more than year ago, and with no response at that time either. Don't feel bad if you get no response here either -- it's rare that people reply to posts on such old threads (mostly because posting on old threads is a thing spammers do).
cvoinescu

Previous

Return to Build Logs