Where's Roy? "Panucatt Devices"

General Forum Stuff...Introduce yourself

Where's Roy? "Panucatt Devices"

Postby maralb » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:47 pm

sorry my request
I do not get news from more than ten days
I have a Viki Lcd paid for over 30 days.
His promise was to deliver by the end of March
but now it does not respond to email questions.
Have been something to worry about?
have much contact with him through this forum Pm
I do not understand what happens to its e-mail
perhaps too many messages clog your account???

I follow this fantastic community
thank you all

thanks
Alberto from Italy
maralb

Re: Where's Roy? "Panucatt Devices"

Postby gyrogearloose » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:58 pm

I have had the same problem. I was one of the original kickstarter supporters for the Viki panels. While I did not receive mine, I watched on his sales site that he was busy selling the second batch already. I had to send him a total of 5 emails as a reminder and finally got a response from him while he was in China. The panel arrived last week, 4 month late. I don't know what it is with Roy. He designs brilliant products, but his customer relation skills are zilch. If you are in business, it does not help to ignore your customers, especially if the write in on the support@panucatt.com email. Hang in there, you will get the panel. I also noticed that there is no documentation on the site which explains how to hook the panel up to the controller. I asked Roy and, surprise surprise, he answered back immediately saying that the connection diagram would be on the site later today.
gyrogearloose

Postby royco » Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 am

Im here no worries,

Just came back from a business trip in Asia. I didnt get to read all my emails because of slow internet and reply was almost impossible unless Im at the Hotel. Im getting everything sorted out now.

@ Gyrogearloose

While I do admit to not always reply in a timely manner I do try to get things solved, my customer relations are not zilch specially not to you since we have over 36 emails back and forth and you are my single most emailed customer. The viki was late because of some factors that i were not totally in control of like the Chinese new year and supply issues which was explained during the kickstarter updates. I tried to ship all the viki kickstarters rewards before shipping the next pre-order batch except for those who has address issues.

The reason why these products are brilliant is because I spent a lot of time testing them, so hang in there while you request support. I will definitely get back to you once I try to figure things out for you.

Thanks

Roy
royco

Postby maralb » Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Roy and actually often away on business
I was contacted to solve my problem

Many Thanks
Roy
maralb

Postby SystemsGuy » Tue May 07, 2013 12:46 am

Yes, and between Bart and Roy I got the information I was looking for as well.
SystemsGuy

Return to General Discussion