Introduce Myself

General Forum Stuff...Introduce yourself

Introduce Myself

Postby Johnnyspa » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Hello All.

This is a first post for introducing myself. I have been reading a bit this forum, and I think it is about time for me to join and say hello.

I'm from Spain but I am currently living in UK. I haven't done a lot of DIY projects myself, however I have been involved in a more than reasonable mechanical projects at my current works. So I'm not unfamiliar with complex mechanisms.

I had the idea of building a laser cutter for a while, and now I have the perfect chance for it. The main application for my cutter should be as fabric cutter, but I would like to make it capable enough for it to be able to cut other materials like wood.

I think I will start pestering you soon with my questions, as I am pretty handy with mechanical systems, motors and so on, but I think I will be quite useless for control systems.

Lastly, I just want to thank everybody involved in this forum for such a great site and community.

Kindest regards

Jonathan
Johnnyspa

Re: Introduce Myself

Postby bloq » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Welcome to the small but helpful community : ) it is always good when new people start a build : )
bloq

Re: Introduce Myself

Postby neuman5022 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 am

Thanks mate,

This is very much appreciated.

There is Sooooo much to learn - but one step at a time.

I am pretty sure I will need LOTS of help - and I know this is the right place to get it. :)

Cheers

Isaac
neuman5022

Return to General Discussion