Build Log Laser Build kit and a qu-bd dual extruder

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

Build Log Laser Build kit and a qu-bd dual extruder

Postby steppenshoe » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Build Log Laser Build kit and a pre built qu-bd dual extruder for sale.

The build log laser kit includes most all the "custom" parts required to make the build log laser. These are difficult to come by and are not being sold right now.

The extruder is the one from kick start. It is the full dual extruder fully assembled, with the heaters and steppers.

Both still brand new in the box the way I purchased them.

I will NOT take paypal. I will send a money request to the buyers email through Quick Pay, Dwolla or Amazon payments. If the buyer has Bank of America, Chase or Wells Fargo Bank the transaction will be the fastest through Quick pay. Any other bank Quick Pay can take several days. If you don't have a Dwolla account set up again that can take several days as well. Amazon payments is probably the fastest if you don't have one of those banks, Quick pay or Dwolla already set up.

I am in a bit of a financial bind, no work and a sick kid.

I will take the first 500.00(includes shipping to the lower 48) or best offer by the end of the tomorrow night. Yes, I am making a small amount of money on these. They were purchased for my personal use
steppenshoe

Re: Build Log Laser Build kit and a qu-bd dual extruder

Postby Jzarski » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:55 am

I sent you a PM.

John
Jzarski

Postby steppenshoe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Several people have contacted me about this. First, I give a 30 day return for any reason guarantee on anything I sell. Second, live 65 miles outside of Chicago.

I may not be on this forum much, but I am on a couple other forums(the FOG and Joes CNC) and am very well know as a poster and seller of my new, used and simply unused stuff. I tend to upgrade quite a bit and have great stuff left or things I just never get to and decide to sell. It's always pristine. I can easily give tons of references.
steppenshoe

Postby steppenshoe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:47 pm

A few people have asked if I will break up the set. I guess I will.
steppenshoe

SOLD Re: Build Log Laser Build kit and a qu-bd dual extruder

Postby steppenshoe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

SOLD

Okay the laser kit portion is sold.

I still have the dual extruder, pre-assembled with heater and motor, ready to ship asap.

160.00 shipped tomorrow or pre-order and pay 136.95 with about a month wait. I make about 10.00-15.00 on this with the shipping to the buyer.
steppenshoe

Return to For Sale and Wanted