Potentially selling off my 2.0 parts

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

Potentially selling off my 2.0 parts

Postby GiriPod » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Well, I started to build the frame on my 2.x laser project over a year and half ago when our second child decided to came over 3 weeks early and stalled the build project until now.

I finally decided that if I want a laser engraver anytime soon, I'd have to buy a pre-built one, which I did just before Christmas and it arrived last week (G.Weike LG6040 directly imported from China if anyone is interested)

So, I'm basically testing the waters to see anyone is interested in buying the parts I accumulated for the build which consist of the following (nearly all the part except the control electronics):

Misumi bits (rails, brackets, hinges, handle, t-slot nuts)
Most of the metric fasteners (black oxide)
Spacers
Newer profile Makerside already cut to standard size 2.x
Cable carries/drag chains for x and y with opening link covers
Mech kit from Bart with with gantry plates, z-table, tube mounts, brackets, carriage plate, etc. (need to dig up the actual list as I can't access it from the makerslide store anymore)
V-wheels + eccentric spacers
Shafts, thread rods and couplers
Skin set from Bart in blue
40 watt lase tube + PSU (need to test if tube still works as it over a year old, but did work fine when purchase and probably has enough life for initial setup and test)
Mirror mounts (cheap silver type) + Bart nozzle with air barb
Aluminum grid for z-table (light fixture 1" grid, mill finish)

I can pull together a more comprehensive list is the next week or so as I probably missed some of the smaller items I also purchased along the way. I would prefer to sell as a complete set rather break things apart.

Ideally, I'd like to sell locally (within driving distance of Portland, Oregon) to save on the have to package things up for shipping.

Basically looking to recover reasonable amount of the cost, and give someone a chance to build a 2.x laser relatively easily.

Thanks,
Giri
GiriPod

Re: Potentially selling off my 2.0 parts

Postby MathewOwen » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:00 pm

I am interested. I am located in San Antonio though. How much are you selling it for?
MathewOwen

Postby GiriPod » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:24 pm

I haven't worked out how much yet, I will probably have time over the weekend to gather everything together and look at invoices. Any reasonable offer will be considered...

As I said, I don't want to really deal with packaging and shipping at this time, so a local buyer would be my preference.
GiriPod

Postby te_gui » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm in your area, Camas, Washington actually but close enough. I'm interested in the pile (need another project like I need a hole in my head). Let me know what you are thinking for a price please?

Thanks

Brian
te_gui

Return to For Sale and Wanted