Half off LightObject DSP controllers

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

Half off LightObject DSP controllers

Postby bdring » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

There is a new v2 version of the DSP controller. LightObject has a very limited amount (2 or less) of 1.x controllers that he is selling at half price. That sounds like it is about $225.

I don't know about upgradeability...I have asked that question and others and will post the answer when I hear. I don't know too many details I am just passing the info.

EDIT: Not upgradable.

The older version is really stable and quite good. There are two major additions that make v2 worth while:
1. Built-in support for cylindrical engraving.
2. Software has stand-along vector designer and bitmap converter/ditherer (but don't know how good the dither is until I try it).

To get one you need to contact Marco Wong at sales@lightobject.com. Tell him you heard about the deal on buildlog.net. It is not listed on the web site.

http://www.lightobject.com/Commerical-D ... -P321.aspx .

dsp.JPG
For reference only: I don't know what version this is.
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Re: Half off LightObject DSP controllers

Postby r691175002 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm

This is so tempting.

I had my heart set on the retina controller and was about to order it today before discovering that FSE will only take money orders from international customers. Not only do I have to jump through hoops to get a retina, but the DSP is now less than half the price.

I'm gonna have to do some hard thinking, and there is only two left.
r691175002

Return to For Sale and Wanted