CO2-RECI Z2 Laser-Tube-80W, $600+Ship from Vegas

Where you can find stuff.

Re: CO2-Laser-Tube-80-Watts-RECI- $599 + free Shipping

Postby Speedythinker » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:58 am

I'm not implying nothing here. As I said clearly if they sent you a Z2 with the price it is a great deal

Forget what I said before and mve on I don't want to confuse anyone here

Have a great day

Marco
Speedythinker

Re: CO2-Laser-Tube-80-Watts-RECI- $599 + free Shipping

Postby injunear » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:44 am

Speedythinker wrote:If they sent you is Z2 , there is no issue.

I don't mean the all A series or W series are all bad. I just want to tell you a little history.

If they sent you a tube looks the same of the tube from your link, then it is an issue because it is not a Reci tube (to my understand).
Bob T. says...We agreed to this early on.... I have removed the original link. We are now talking about the tube I bought from a different vendor which does have photos of a RECI in the ad.
[/color]
Even a tube look 100% like Reci, it doesn't guarantee it is a real R. Period

Marco

There's the confusion highlighted in RED, Marco....Anyway, moving on.

To all else, the vendor I spoke with today (and that I bought from) has a fresh shipment coming in mid next week. This is a great deal. No, I am not affiliated with the seller.
Bob T.
injunear

Re: CO2-RECI Z2 Laser-Tube-80W, $600+Ship from Vegas

Postby Speedythinker » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Look, my concern was the tube the eBay link you posted, biut not other vendor. Sorry if you didn't get my point and got confused. No need to highlight here or there. My intention was trying to help though tha you may be cheated. I guess I should say "mind my business"

By the way I was wrong for the price. I wae mistakenly thinking that it was Z4 (100W)

Marco
Speedythinker

Postby injunear » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Marco- I appreciate your help and information, especially on the history/evolution of the RECI tubes. I'm completely comfortable with my purchases (I've made hundreds) on EBAY and if I don't get what I ordered I will send it back and EBAY makes the seller pay the return shipping. There is no risk. If the seller is not responsive at all I will get 100% of my money back through EBAY buyer protection. You were absolutely correct about the first EBAY ad I posted as the photo shows a tube that WAS NOT RECI, but the ad says it is.

I did misunderstand what you were saying. Thanks for the clarification.
Bob T.
injunear

Postby injunear » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:29 am

Well, anyone following this thread, a quick recount, and an update-

There are two EBAY vendors we discussed he in this thread: one that is in Phoenix and one in Vegas. I will repost their links. Both say they sell RECI, 10k hours, 80 watt, yada, yada.

Pheonix- I got an email from this vendor confessing that the tube's he delivers (for $599, free sh from Phoenix) IS NOT A GENUINE RECI. In fact he says it's the tube he shows in the photo(s) posted in his ad and that tube's definitely not a RECI. GOOD CATCH MARCO!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191356237952?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D191356237952%26_rdc%3D1
His email reads:
"Dear kaydee457,
I'm trying to get you the correct answer for you, but its the weekend in China.
After going through our history, it appears the company we bought the tubes from bought their own tube manufacturing facility. While our first shipment was Reci tubes, these are now the ones that they make in-house. They carry the same warranty, but are not made by Reci. We reposted the auction from before, but I will update the auction to read they are similar to, but not mad by Reci. I hope this helps.
- thmedia"
Sounds like total B.S. to me so buyer beware!
Update2- He has now modified his ad to this- "CO2 Laser Tube 80 Watts - RECI 10,000 Hour Rated (ships from Phoenix)", which still uses the name RECI but he changed it to read "RECI 10k hour rated", which is a twist on words......He also added to the body of the ad this: "NOTE: These are Reci-style tubes, but are NOT made by Reci. They carry the same warranty and are every bit as good. We use one in our machine..."
I submitted a fraud report to EBAY which likely prompted these changes to the ad but he's still being deceptive.
Buyer beware!

Vegas- This ad shows a GENUINE RECI TUBE in the photos and lists its specifications (size, power, etc). I have ordered from this vendor. Tonight I have followed up with an email asking/warning him that if the tube's not a GENUINE RECI as shown in his ad that I'm going to need a refund and don't bother to ship. We'll see if this is indeed the real thing. I will post an update when I get an answer from him.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271634936035?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Updated 10/20/2014
Response from Vegas-
"We do have genuine RECI tubes as well as Puri brand tubes. The RECI tubes (which you bought) have serial number on the end of the metal piece as well as on the tube itself. Also, we order directly from the tube companies, not a middleman. So Puri is from the Puri manufacturer and RECI is from Reci direct. See photo of the word RECI and the other side serial number for this tube. The techs here personally test each tube to make sure it arrives from China intact. We have sold over 400 laser machines with about 6 different brands of tubes. These two are the most reliable long term.

- viplasers"

So there you have it....An 80 watt Z2 for $600 shipped from Las Vegas, Nevada- you pay Ground FedEx. It cost me $52 to Tampa area. I should have mine by the end of the week so I'll take some pictures when I open the wooden crate it ships in. He has more coming in this week. I'll post his web store link when I get it.

Bob T.
Last edited by injunear on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
injunear

Postby injunear » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:56 am

*Bump
injunear

Previous

Return to Sources for stuff