I chose the same one you did
... the PSU is C28015, about a third of the way down the page.
I guess I ought to mention that I also found a source for B30037 @ inventables.com. As far as I can tell, the only things left are:
- B19011 x1 (Interface panel plate) - Needs to fabricated, it's a custom piece of plastic I think.
- B30028 x3 (Delrin V-wheel assembly) - I *think* these are going to be included in the parts kit Bart is sending out, but I'm not sure.
- C17010 x1 (2.x tube alignment bracket) - Needs to fabricated, it's a custom piece of plastic I think.
- C19010 x1 (2.x table surface) - I'm leaning towards the Aluminum egg-crate, using braces in the corners of the table assembly to support it
- D19007 x1 (Cover window) - I'm assuming this is just a piece of clear plastic with some holes drilled in it ?
- D19013 x1 (Electronic module base) - I think this is just a piece of chipboard (or similar) that can be screwed into place
- SJG_SKINS x1 (Skin for the machine) - It's not clear to me if Bart will continue to supply these. If not, I guess we'll be getting them cut.
- SJG_WATER_TUBING x1 (Tubing to connect the water pump to the laser) - I just don't know the dimension (1/4", 1/2",...) of the tubing to specify until someone with a laser can tell me
I have an order in for the makerslide, but yeah, waiting for 6 weeks sucks. Cutting it ought not be *too difficult - my mitre saw isn't particularly accurate but I just tend to cut slightly wide then nibble away at the edge until I have the correct length. I'm assuming it's the same difficulty to cut as 80/20 extrusion, which the saw goes through like butter (with an Al-cutting blade
Once I have a definitive list of things and sources, I'll probably redirect the page at http://0x0000ff.com/laser/
to a page on Bart's wiki - might as well put all the information together.