Topics Related to the ORD Bot Printer

Re: Pricing

Postby uopercival » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Queue #76, Order #226 Payment sent.
I'm way down in the queue but hoping i'll move up when others fail to pay :lol:
uopercival

Postby movlw » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Order #213, que #66 paid in full. Added a mk7 adapter plate just in case. Happy packing! :)
movlw

Postby robotdad » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Order #276, queue #107 paid.
robotdad

Quantum Shipping Has Started

Postby bdring » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

I have started shipping Quantums. I have everything but the MK7 adapters, which I should have on Thursday. I had to prototype, test then order in quantity, so there was a little delay. I will ship off the queue list. If you paid and don't require an MK7 you are ready good to go. I will send out reminder email for those who did not pay yet. Your order status should be "Pre-order Paid"

There will probably be a packing error or two on the 110 shipments I am making. If something is missing I will replace it at no charge and pay for one shipment. If you are missing something send me an email (bdring@buildlog.net). If you want a prompt shipment do not post the problem on the forum or via forum PM. It might get lost in the noise. If something is missing, check over the whole kit, because I will only send one package at no charge.

I would prefer it if you do not send me an email saying you got the package. I already get about 400 email a day and I don't need the extra traffic.
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Postby georgehine » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

payment sent Order# 155 Que #13
georgehine

Postby Zat German » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Are orders going to be removed from the ORD queue page as they are shipped?
Zat German

It is always something

Postby bdring » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 pm

I just dropped off about a dozen Quantum ORD Bots at the post office. I had made some nice "Quantum ORD Bot" stickers for the boxes.

Appearently "ORD" indicates some sort of hazardous material and would have forced the shipments to be ground only. Not so good for international shipments. They gave me some stickers to put over the ORD part.

The stickers were printed on my thermal label printer, so I will just alter the design. I only printed as many as I need to this drop off.

Are orders going to be removed from the ORD queue page as they are shipped?

Yes, I have also added an indicator of the "paid" status. Don't panic if it does not have you as paid and you did pay the full amount. I double check with a PayPal search when your time comes up. If you see I have it wrong, you could save me the search time if you send me the transaction ID.

http://store.makerslide.com/ord_queue.php
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Postby IPvFletch » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 pm

There's only 3 Quantums in the queue, and none of them have paid.. *shrug*

When will you be shipping the Hadrons?? :twisted: Thanks!
IPvFletch

Re: It is always something

Postby JeremyBP » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

bdring wrote:Appearently "ORD" indicates some sort of hazardous material and would have forced the shipments to be ground only. Not so good for international shipments. They gave me some stickers to put over the ORD part.

Wait, the post office was helpful or friendly? *gasp* :D

I very well may be wrong, but I believe that "ord" refers to ordinance. I believe that's how they label model rocket engines when they ship them. Now shipping those is a pain.

Congratulations on shipping the first few bots!
Compulsive Fabricator
http://tinyworkshop.org
JeremyBP

Postby Zat German » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

IPvFletch wrote:There's only 3 Quantums in the queue, and none of them have paid.. *shrug*

Well bots that have shipped are not shown on that page. I guess that means everyone who had paid for their Quantum when he shipped today is no longer listed.
Zat German

PreviousNext

Return to ORD Bot