Ord Bot for Sale... feeler

Topics Related to the ORD Bot Printer

Ord Bot for Sale... feeler

Postby justingray » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:54 pm

I have a Hadron Ord that I recently completed. It uses an ATI kit, with a RAMBO 1.2 board and an E3d hotend. It also has a reprap discount LCD and a Mk2 heated bed. The wiring is complete, but I never got to cleaning it up. I did drill the holes to run the wires inside the extrusions, but I did not want to do that until I was sure it was working.

I did print a custom mount for the rambo board, which is to large to be mounted flat to the top plate. But I have not yet mounted the lcd panel.

I built it to learn more about 3d printers, and now that its done I'm not using it very much. So I'm considering selling it. Id like to get $700 for the whole kit. Im just curious if anyone on this board has an interest in it. I would partially disassemble it to mail it.

IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
justingray

Re: Ord Bot for Sale... feeler

Postby flickerfly » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 am

That strikes me as a pretty reasonable price for all those pieces. I figure I have $800 in mine, but I don't have the LCD and do have the more expensive Panucatt X3 controller and Helios heated bed. I'd be real tempted if I didn't already have one.
flickerfly

Re: Ord Bot for Sale... feeler

Postby ngkee22 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 pm

How much are you asking for this printer?
ngkee22

Return to ORD Bot