Anyone interested in getting a 2.x interface board PCB?

Electronics related to CNC

Anyone interested in getting a 2.x interface board PCB?

Postby leros » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:08 am

I want a buildlog.net 2.x interface board for my 2.x laser build. I'm looking at getting the PCB manufactured by OSH Park which has a minimum order of 3. That price comes out to $27.42 per PCB. Since I have to order at least 3 (in multiples of 3), I'm thinking about doing a group buy if there is interest. Would anybody be interested in purchasing a PCB from me at that price + packaging and shipping costs?

Here is a blog post about the board for anybody unfamiliar with it: http://www.buildlog.net/blog/2011/04/la ... river-pcb/

I'll need to order components for my board from an electronics supplier for my board. It wouldn't be too hard for me to order an extra set of components if somebody wanted a full kit. Anybody interested in that?

- Justin

Edit: I just want to clarify that is this for the bare circuit board only. You would need to acquire the electronic components and solder the board together yourself.
leros

Re: Anyone interested in getting a 2.x interface board PCB?

Postby MnkyNthMddl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:06 pm

I am interested.
MnkyNthMddl

Postby AndrewR » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm in.
AndrewR

Postby MathewOwen » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:46 am

I am in as well. I abandoned the build a while ago as I unfortunately ran out of time. Bought an epilog instead, but since I have almost everything besides electronics and the tube I would love to pick it up again in my free time. Especially of there are some others in the same position as me as well would be great to share this part of the process. Please let me know if you get to that point. Thanks.
MathewOwen

Postby thera » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm interested if it's still on.
thera

Postby leros » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Still on. It's going to cost a bit under $10 for packing + USPS shipping, so the final price will be $37.

I'll be PMing everybody who responded to this thread within the next few days to start gathering payments. I'll place the order to OSH park as well.
leros

Postby leros » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm

I just placed an order with OSH Park. The boards got added to a panel for January 18th.

Making an order was pretty simple, so I don't mind doing another run if more people are interested in the future.
leros

Postby leros » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:06 am

I had some more interest, so I placed a second order.

The first order will return to OSH from the fab on Jan 28th (+/- a few days) and then they ship to me. The second order should be a day or so behind that one.

Update: Both orders got shipped out to me yesterday. I think I'll get them Saturday and then I can ship them out.
leros

Return to Electronics