SOLD Micro-fit Molex crimper for sale

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

SOLD Micro-fit Molex crimper for sale

Postby chiman » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 pm

I have an extra model 63811-2800C official Molex brand crimper available. It is designed specifically for crimping Micro-Fit 3.0 terminals, and does a terrific job at it, speeding up the process and making it foolproof. It is in good working condition and includes the all-important spring-loaded terminal holder and stop pieces.

I'm asking $100 delivered, US. I am in Chicago; I can bring it over to the new Pumping Station 1 location if that is convenient for anyone interested.

There are some nice pics of that model crimper up on Ebay. Yes, that's my listing, and, yes, it is a separate, distinct, piece of gear.

Thanks,

Jim Hanlon
Last edited by chiman on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiman

Re: Micro-fit Molex crimper for sale

Postby bdring » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 pm

I have a crimper like that. Mine looks like this.

molex_crimper.JPG

I love them. They are pretty foolproof. I found when trying to do the fold over manual method, the pins often did not always fit well into the housing.
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Re: SOLD Micro-fit Molex crimper for sale

Postby chiman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:54 pm

The crimper has been sold to an ORDbot builder. Thanks to all interested parties.

There remains another crimper, identical model, on ebay: item 160811642221. Current bid price is $21.50, so there may be a bargain in the works.

Jim H.
chiman

Re: SOLD Micro-fit Molex crimper for sale

Postby UrgeToBuild » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm

I bought these and I would like to thank Jim for making it so easy. They arrived and are in great condition.
UrgeToBuild

Return to For Sale and Wanted