$150 Free Product from Misumi

General Forum Stuff...Introduce yourself

$150 Free Product from Misumi

Postby Misumi_Brooke » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey guys, Brooke here from Misumi. Just wanted to pass this along for all of you, Misumi is providing $150 in Free Product for new customers to give us a try.

Here’ s the scoop on getting $150 off your first order:

To receive the $150.00 Credit, companies or individuals must place their first order online using a Credit Card and include promotion code "First150--BuildLog" in the "Special Instructions" of the order. Offer is based only on the value of the goods purchased; freight and handling charges are excluded. The full value of the $150.00 credit must be used on the first order, no promotional credit balance will carried forward. Offer expires March 31, 2014. Available in US and Canada only.

In short, here’s some quick FAQs that might help:

•Order confirmation emails – The discount will not show up on these. You will see the discount when your credit card is charged. The amount will be -$150 the total of your order.
•Shipping – If you selected Ground shipping and see an upgrade to 2nd Day airsaver, don’t worry. As a corporation, we negotiate discounts with our carriers, and automatically upgrade you to a better service for free when we can. We pass the discounts on to you. We’re not in the business of making money off of shipping. - Side Note: if you can wait for all of your items to ship together, this is the most cost-effective way for you to ship vs. multiple shipments
•Invoices – You still will not see the discount on your invoice. Rely on the amount we actually charge you -- again it will be -$150 the total of your order.
•Credit card charges – These should show up within 1-3 days of your order being shipped. Here’s where you will finally see the discount show up. The math should go like this: order amount - $150 + shipping= charged amount.

Contact Me: Comment here, or PM me. I’ll be watchful so I can help answer questions. My work email is bbartos@misumiusa.com if you prefer to reach me there.

Contact Customer service: inquire@misumiusa.com

Contact Engineering: engineering@misumiusa.com

Thank you bdring for allowing me to share this!
Misumi_Brooke

Re: $150 Free Product from Misumi

Postby Enraged » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 am

Thanks for posting the deal here.

For anyone interested, there is also some good discussion on the Shapeoko forums: http://www.shapeoko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2620
Enraged

Postby Misumi_Brooke » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Thanks Enraged, good to see you again. :)
Misumi_Brooke

Postby evil2002usna » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:24 am

I ordered my stuff yesterday. Looking forward to its arrival. I was dragging my feet on building a CNC router, now I have some more motivation. For those of you on the fence, I will let you know about my experience once the process is complete. I am local to Schaumburg where Misumi USA offices are located so I figured why not give it a shot. Brooke, thanks for the special offer, I will keep you guys in mind while I am doing the rest of my shopping for future CNC parts.
evil2002usna

Postby Misumi_Brooke » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am

So great to hear, evil2002usna... We will most likely ship yours from our Illinois facility in Elk Grove Village right by Schaumburg. You should get your components soon. Looking forward to hearing how the parts work out for your new CNC router, and I'm glad you found some inspiration! Get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Misumi_Brooke

Postby TLHarrell » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Guess I should touch up my PC Test Bench designs and order up some pieces for prototypes.
40w Full Spectrum Engineering 5th Gen Hobby 20"x12" w/ Rotary Engraver
South San Francisco Bay Area - Sales and Support Representative for Full Spectrum Engineering
408-47-LASER - Skype: whitelightlaser-thomas - Facebook: White Light Laser
TLHarrell

Postby neorazz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:22 pm

thanks for this great offer i placed my order today
neorazz

Postby wmgeorge » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Does anyone have a order list I can just copy and paste for the "2.x build", thanks in advance.
Retired guy, Central Iowa US. Master Electrician Hobby Machine and Metal Fab Shop.
wmgeorge

Postby Chankster » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 pm

http://www.buildlog.net/cnc_laser/erp/bom.html

Filter shopping list by Misumi.
"This is not my sig", it said. - I looked at it suspiciously; Who's sig was it, then?
Chankster

Postby wmgeorge » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Chankster wrote:http://www.buildlog.net/cnc_laser/erp/bom.html

Filter shopping list by Misumi.

Yes I did find that but what about the MakerBuild slide 560 mm Long is that needed for the frame or for the gantry? The list just for the frame shows buildlog.net is the vender.

In fact I found someplace a list just for the frame and have that also. Seems to be some differences between the two. It would be nice to have it in an Excel file, maybe there is and I have not stumbled on it yet.

In any event thank you for the reply.
Retired guy, Central Iowa US. Master Electrician Hobby Machine and Metal Fab Shop.
wmgeorge

Next

Return to General Discussion