Pricing

Topics Related to the ORD Bot Printer

Re: Pricing

Postby spyrius » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm

#279 payment sent !
looking forward to recieve kit!
Any rough shipping date estimate please ?
spyrius

Postby orcinus » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:04 pm

bdring wrote:Packing of kits has already begun with the items I have, so kits could start going out as soon as the long lead items come in. Currently the long pole is the cut MakerSlide and NEMA 17 stepper motors for Hadron which are about 3-4 weeks out.
orcinus

Postby Hibernator » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Payment sent #145(#3 in the queue) with MK7 adapter plate.
Hibernator

Me too

Postby LeonS » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 am

I am all in for order 161 (#18 in the queue). I am at the point in the learning curve where the mechanical characteristics of my Prusa Mendel was the constraining variable. I am looking forward to porting over to a much more refined XYZ mechanism to get to the next level of quality.

I would gladly take a partial shipment of the kit minus the steppers since I can cannibalize the Prusa temporarily. I did the same thing when I made my 2x laser.
LeonS

Postby alwayswill » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Plan to pay in full though I am interested in the MK7 adapter plate also. Do you have any pics of what it looks like? Are you currently able to sell more than one to each customer as I would be interested in two.

Thanks,

-Will

bdring wrote:All ORD Bot parts are now on order. The price for this run of Bots has been determined. All shipping will be done via US post office priority mail.

Quantum: $290 + Shipping and Handling (US $20, Canada $38, International $60)
Hadron: $345 + Shipping and Handling (US $25, Canada $48, International $70)

Please send the balance (price above less your pre-order payment) of your order, to payments@buildlog.net via PayPal. Please reference you pre-order order ID number in the payment. You need to have payment in place when your turn comes up in the queue. Early payments would be greatly appreciated because funding this large buy has been difficult on my cash flow. If you have a good reason that has caused you to change your mind, I can probably refund your pre-order. I will have some method of verifying payment status soon.

MK7 adapter plates will cost $12 each. If you want one, add that to the total.

The price of future runs may go up or down depending on how well this goes and the size of my orders. The order size has a huge impact on the pricing. My costs on Quantums parts took a huge hit due the low quantity. The amount of work to get these on order has been about 20 times what it took to design and build the prototype. Hopefully most of that is a one time cost and could help keep the price down.

Packing of kits has already begun with the items I have, so kits could start going out as soon as the long lead items come in. Currently the long pole is the cut MakerSlide and NEMA 17 stepper motors for Hadron which are about 3-4 weeks out.
alwayswill

Postby Analias » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Are preorders still open? If so, I'll put down the whole price right now for a Haldron ORD, just tell me where to do it.
Analias

Postby bdring » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 am

All of the pre-order ORD Bot kits have been sold. I am considering more kits and longer term plans, but there is nothing firm to report yet. Stay tuned to this thread for details in the near future.
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Postby Oli » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Oli on Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oli

Postby Racer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 am

Hello,

I see the Makerslide store Hardron order page is no longer excepting reservations.
I very much want to reserve one. Do you have an expected date to when the reservations
will be opening up again?
Thanks for a great product.

Regards,
Tom Mihelich
Racer

Postby RSWeaverAz » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Hello BDring:

Payment for Hadron # 183 sent today (2012-03-15).

$ 352.01 = $345 + $25 ship + $12 Mk7 Adapter - $30 Prepay ( .01 as unique identifier )

RSWeaverAz
Denver, CO
I Launch Rockets, aka High Tech Welfare for Engineers
Your tax dollars have to go somewhere ... right!
RSWeaverAz

PreviousNext

Return to ORD Bot