misumi discount

Where you can find stuff.

misumi discount

Postby evokanivo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 pm

What's the misumi discount?

I've seen forum posts that indicate it's 30% off your first order. Other posts seem to indicate you need to get an email after your first order, which gives you an amount that can be deducted on the second order. Anyway, if someone could let me know how it works, that would be great. I'm cheap and wanna make good use of it :)

Thanks
evokanivo

Re: misumi discount

Postby trwalters001 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi,
You place your 1st order.
They take 30% of that order and issue you a credit voucher (by snailmail) for that amount, at the beginning of the month following your order.
You place your 2nd order and apply the credit voucher to that order.

I've heard that you can call your sales rep (whoever that is) and ask to be emailed the voucher (it worked for me)...

Tim
trwalters001

Re: misumi discount

Postby JACOBO » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello Buildlog,

My name is Jacob Oji and I am the Misumi Representative that originally posted the 30% promotion. The Terms and Conditions of this promtion are posted below. The most important part of this promotion is that you enter the promotion code in the special instructions field on the website. My original post stated that you should contact me for this code. The reason being is that I will ensure that you get this 30% discount processed properly. Sometimes things can get lost in translation and I can assure your discount gets applied. Please contact me at joji@misumiusa.com or 800-681-7475 xt. 265

IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW*

Credit Card: Companies placing an order with MISUMI USA, Inc. for the first time and place this order using a Credit Card and include promotion code 9PRM will receive a 30% credit note for orders under $500.00 or a $150.00 credit note for orders at or over $500.00 that will be issued at the end of the month the order was placed. The credit note will be calculated and mailed via US Mail to the customer at the end of the month the order was placed and will be based off all MISUMI components listed in the first time order up to a $500 USD value. The credit note will be good for one year after its issue date and can be applied to any future MISUMI USA, Inc. orders for its components. Maximum possible value of credit note is $150 USD
JACOBO

Return to Sources for stuff