Working Ord Bot Hadron for sale

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

Working Ord Bot Hadron for sale

Postby apipe » Fri May 17, 2013 9:00 pm

i am looking to sell my Ord Bot Hadron that I built. I have made a number of upgrades to it including a major refit to the extruder. The extruder is based on a QU-BD extruder but has a new hobbed gear the same as a replicator and the filament squeeze mechanism is replaced with a spring loaded system. The cold end has also been upgraded with a better custom machined heatsink and fan. My extruder works perfectly now and no longer much resembles the original qu-bd. All the steppers except the extruder are 400 steps per rev. The z axis has been upgrades to 3/8" acme screws with flexible antibacklash couplers.

It has a Azteeg X3 controller with the Viki LCD. The power supply is a 12V 36A switching supply. I tested it under load and the supply sags very little under full load (0.3V) compared to some computer power supplies. I can post some pictures soon, I just need to take some. I am looking to get out of it what I put in which is around $900. Shipping extra. Local to the Dallas TX area preferred.

Thanks,

Alyssa
apipe

Re: Working Ord Bot Hadron for sale

Postby Patk » Sun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Edited

Thanks
Last edited by Patk on Sun May 26, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patk

Postby apipe » Tue May 21, 2013 4:14 am

Yes it has a heated bed. It is a Helios 200.

I didn't take detailed pictures yet but here is a print I did tonight.
kitty_ordbot1.jpg

apipe

Postby Patk » Tue May 21, 2013 3:23 pm

I am interested. Please send e-mail.

Thanks
Patk

Return to For Sale and Wanted